Worm castings are a natural source of organic nutrients and beneficial bacteria.
Worm castings (worm manure) produced by red wriggler worms drastically improves soil fertility, aeration and water-holding capabilities.
Worm castings also contain high amounts of beneficial bacteria. It is highly recommended that worm castings are added to any organic soil mix.
Worm castings can be used to make compost teas which when foliar sprayed and applied to the root zone will turbocharge plants resistance to pests and disease, whilst also providing highly available nutrients and trace elements.
Benefits OF NutriCAST™️:
- Exceptionally high nutritional value.
- Excellent water holding capacity.
- Improves Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC).
- Drastically improves the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of soil.
- NutriCAST improves the soil environment, encouraging strong root systems, which in turn draws more water and nutrients from larger areas. It has been shown that these plant responses may be due to the production of plant growth regulators such as indole acetic acid (IAA), kinetin, or gibberellins associated with humic and fulvic acids also acting as plant growth regulators